COED CYCLOCROSS CLINIC
Ever want to learn how to leap (with your bike) like a gazelle over a log like our instructor Carrie Cash?! Well, join us for our 2nd annual cyclocross clinic and start practicing! See details below. This is our only co-ed clinic of the year, so bring a friend, brother, or significant other!
When: Sept 17th 2011; 9am – 1pm
Where: Concordia Seminary Grounds
Cost*: $30 members / $35 non-members / Free to Concordia Students, faculty, and staff
* USA Cycling (racing) license required for everyone, or pay an additional $5 for event license through USA cycling on the day of the clinic.
Cap: 40 participants
– Cyclocross bikes preferred however you can participate with a mountain bike.
– Please use mountain-type shoes or tennis shoes (NO road shoes)
– BBQ type food to be provided free of charge to all participants after the clinic!
– T-shirts only available to those who register by Sept 9th!
– Hermann discount only available to those who register by Sept 15th (and plan to race Womens or Mens Category 4)!