Have you ever wanted to learn from a professional cyclist? Now you can!
Date: Saturday, July 30
Time: Check-in at 8:30 am
Clip in for Clinic Start at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Castlewood State Park http://www.gorctrails.com/trails/mcastlewood.asp
*We will be meeting at the field closest to the creek bridge. Look for pop-up tents and girls with mountain bikes. Park in the first lot on the left or across the road from that lot.
Cost: $30 for Team Rev members; $35 for non-members
Pre-Registration: July 1 -July 15 – Sorry guys, this is only for the Women
Late registration July 16-July 30th
Register: using Google Payment Buttons above
On-site registration is available but pre-registration is preferred.
Schwag: OF COURSE!
Limited Addition T-shirts: For those who pre-register
- HELMET – required!
- Water – Camelbak pack with full bladder recommended but not mandatory. If you do not have a Camelbak please bring along two full water bottles (we will have some water on site).
- Insect repellent! & sunscreen
- In Case of Emergency info or wear your Road ID http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx
- Your excited self ready to get down and dirty!
Sponsored by: Alpine Shop http://www.alpineshop.com/ and Team Revolution
– First half of clinic will be drills and instruction by pro cyclist, Carrie Cash with assistance from some of the top female mountain bikers in the St. Louis area: Karen Holtmann, Loreen Matson, Chris Roettger, Traci Berry
– Second half will be breaking up into skill groups to ride the trails and practice what we learned
– Schwag provided by Traci Berry, Bike Shop Manager at the Alpine Shop
– bagels, fruit, juice and coffee provided at check-in