01. …the harder we work the luckier we get.**
02. …it truly is about the journey and not the destination — especially when we get to ride two wheels along the way.
03. …the greatest highs come from the deepest lows, that there is a unique satisfaction from applying yourself totally, then seeing the results. From pain comes pleasure.
04. …in endless possibilities and great adventures.
05. …time stands still best in the moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life**
06. …there is no bad weather, only bad gear.
07. …life can be a crazy ride. We learn to hold on and look around. Duck and let go. Fall down and get back up. And just keep on going.
08. …painting a bicycle pink doesn’t make it a women’s bike. The same things should be said about flower decals, triple cranksets and anointing women’s models with “girly” names.
09. …a daily hit of exercise-induced endorphins gives the power to make better decisions, find peace within yourself and combat stress.
10. …in brains before beauty. Sure a helmet may mess up your hair for a few hours, but riding without a helmet puts you at risk for messing up your head for the rest of your life.
**We can’t take credit for these quotes, we’re just borrowing them–we promise to give them back to their original authors when we’re done with them.